hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ shinee 30-day challenge : day two ♕

Jonghyun's bestfriend in High School :))

Your favourite SHINee song
I've told you once right? Well, for now, my favourite song is Life.
The lyrics of that song is so touching that i can't help but be touched.



I actually like every song of SHINee equally~! I prefer Life, In My Room, One, and Romantic the most :D .
I dont' know what to talk about their songs. :) So, that's all for today's challenge. I'll move on to something else.

Today, i saw news saying that there's thick haze in Singapore now. It has already reached the unhealthy range level. I pray, pray that the haze will go away possibly by today or tomorrow. You know why i say like that?
That's because on 23rd October, which is this Saturday, there will be a lot of Kpop Idols going to Singapore for Kpop Night Concert 2010, which includes SHINee. Nobody wants to see those kpop idols fall sick because of the haze right? Yes, so do pray for them, pray for everyone in Singapore which includes my father, pray for everyone in Indonesia, pray for everyone in Thailand, everyone in Malaysia, and pray for everyone in Philippines. I hope SHINee boys will be aware of this news and will take good care of themselves in Singapore~ :) Everyone who is involved, our prayers will always be with you all :D.
Really, people are so in trouble now :)

God bless you <3
Thursday, October 21, 2010 @ 7:29 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan