hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ shinee 30-day challenge : day one ♕

Your favourite SHINee member and why
Needless to say, it's the Bling Bling Jonghyun. To be honest, Key was the first one who i noticed in SHINee. Well, that was almost a year ago, during the Ring Ding Dong era. That time, i didn't really know who was SHINee eventhough i do listen to their songs . I was so addicted to ''Noona is so pretty" , and i will never get bored of it. I guess last year, the only songs i liked from SHINee was ''Noona is so pretty'' and ''Love like oxygen'' .
When i first watched the ''Ring Ding Dong'' MV on TV, i saw Jonghyun and i thought to myself , "Why is his hair like that? ". That time, i wasn't in love with Jonghyun yet since back then i was a Jokwon fan.
Then one day, i went to google and searched for information about SHINee members. That was the day when i started to like Jonghyun.  I slowly forget about Jokwon, and deeply fell in love with Jonghyun. It was during their Lucifer's comeback. I kept on looking for more songs from SHINee, and i found out that they're actually very talented. & i became a part of the SHINee World :)
Around 1-10th August, i got bored. I decided to watch SHINee's Hello Baby since i saw alot of Jonghyun's cut videos in Hello Baby. Aww, the gifs above. Can he get any cuter ? :)
xD

Always kena there..poor jjongie.

Oh, he's probably the only one who can sneeze oh-so-cutely.

 He's probably the only one who were shocked by his own hotness.

He's probably the only one who can sing so well while playing around. I love his hand gestures ;D. 

There are too many reasons why I love him. If you make an effort to know him more, I am sure you will too.
But ahem, no stealing <3.



He was a bass player in his band :)

He's always good looking, since young ;D. Even when he just woke up lol.


He do camwhore a lot. Hehehe xD

So now you know why i love him? 
Wednesday, October 20, 2010 @ 7:28 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan