hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Obsession. /leave challenge aside. ♕

keopta 


This will be a short post.
Since.
I'm lazy and i have nothing to post about.
and at the same time i feel sleepy. LOL.
K..what should i blog about? =.= Ohkay let's start about today then.
Today is boring + fun = idk .
 Yes. The only fun part is when Mathematic lessons. Cikgu Sabrin replaced Madam Chiong and he taught us Music. I love Music lessons so yeah of course lah.
Those from other classes can for sure hear us laugh like monkey.
What i'm so suprised about is that Cikgu Sabrin can sing so well! Talented eh!
He even played the guitar and sang a song called 'Impian' for us.
He can write lyrics too :) . He is just similar to Jonghyun. 
Oh well Jonghyun is MORE handsome+hot ♥ .  
He's going to come into our class next Monday! So looking forward to it^^. Anyway, i kinda miss Madam Chiong. Miss her voice so much xoxo.
We got back our Science & BM papers. Science is not satisfying for me but still got A though.. T^T.
I know i can score well in Section B nah but not Section A. I don't know why i suck in Section A.
Other people always say Section A is the easiest one. For me, not!! Section B is way easierr!
40 people got A and 7 got B. sadness ryte?
Okay, for BM..You will not want to know ;) .
Not many people got 32 and above. Suprisingly below 32. Teacher didn't tell us how many people got 32 and above.. I think she is afraid to tell us. What for she afraid? We still have to face this later.
It just takes courage =) . Not satisfied with my BM & Science result, but ha, what can i do, it's over.
And i'm jealous that people who usually get lower than me scored higher than me this time.
What a shame for myself Dx . Doesn't matter how much i get, i hope my grade is A, that's all. 
Chan Mae got the highest mark for Science in the class.. Someone should be proud wooo.
K..that's all bout today.
Let's move on to KPOPPPP!

SHINee RELEASED their MV 'Hello' todayyyy! I waited for it like so long already. Stupid SME delayed the time Dx .


Anyway, its worth waiting :) . Their mv is so cute ~ 
Jonghyun and the little girl playing with the bubble is so cute~
Key's pout is so adorable.
Onew's smile is so....omg .
Taemin's ....hair keep change. :O
Minho look just nice with that hair. HAHA.
*daydreaming* I hope Jonghyun will give me his present, then Key will give me the ring he bought.
Onew will knock my house door and give me the flower~! 
Hahaha ^^.
That's all for today.
Goodbye xoxoxo.
♥ You shines just like Blingbling 
Monday, October 4, 2010 @ 10:31 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan