hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ copymeowmeowmeow. ♕

\
Bobo.

I swear everytime you are like this. it makes me irritated and trust you lesser than ever. 
I swear because ill start wondering why would i treat you so nice in the first place . i swear .
so don't come around asking me why i don't trust you . it's your problem k . shutup.

ok. i'll type like ... now so u can ignore this post. no big deal. first thing i wna talk bout is copymeows. harrow copymeows. cn you pls at least stop copymeowing like half of the thingsxc i olways do?xx n also half of th tings i like?i dun understand u , copy meow.yes i will never do . you said u disliked them . and here you go . cxzopymeowing. ok that's all bye. simple isn't it hahahahah wtf.

k here's a bonus for u xxxx.
today's weather is so damn cold and i woke up in the 6 to prepare myself to school for some publicspeaking competitions n it only lasted for one and a half so went home at 9.30 am i ate dim sum in the car envious right???? kidding.

bye.


Saturday, October 9, 2010 @ 3:27 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan