hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Y si fuera ella~! ♕

Honeypot xD.

Hihihi. How many years I didn't update this blog? 
Well, 10 more days to UPSR.
Are you ready? -No. T^T So scared and yet i don't move my butt out to work hard.
Mati lah when my result come out later :>) . 
But on the other side, i wish UPSR can quickly end so that I can live my life with no worries about stupid UPSR. So many plans after UPSR right? I know. 10 days will go very fast. So the next time you see me update my blog will definitely be AFTER UPSR!!! 
Oh. Forget to say SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all the Muslims! Have a great Raya this year.. :D..
Went to visit houses that ive been visit for years. Sadly this year didn't even get to steal chocolate.
This year didn't visit much. Just little houses. :) . 
I don't know what to blog about(always the same reason to end up my post).
So,.. bye.
10 DAYS~ 10 DAYS ~ 10 DAYS ~ Tomorrow will be 9 more days! 
Time flies really quick :). 
Wish me luck during UPSR eyh? Hopefully no hard questions? Ehm every question that involves KBKK or whatever is hard for me.
Hahaha...i am so stupid. 
BYE~:D
Friday, September 10, 2010 @ 9:38 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan