hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Love's Way. ♕

His signature..? beautiful one.

Now i'm addicted to Love's Way. 
In SHINee's first album, Jonghyun's favourite song is Love's Way.
In their second album, Jonghyun's favourite song is Obsession. I guess it's because he composed Obsession. Haha^^~ 
I also like Obsession a lot, used to hear that song every day and will never get bored of it :) . Though, i don't listen to it as often as last time. 
Don't you think i shares same interest with Jjong? kekeke!
Today, 31/8/2010, is Merdeka Day! =D nothing special anyway.
Like i damn care. Since its Independence Day, whole Malaysians are having holiday for a day now~
Tomorrow is the 1st day of September, which means i will have to start revising already~
I'm afraid that i am a bit late to revise for UPSR. Its okay, i will try my best.
Later going to have dinner together with cousin :) ! They are going back to Johor/Singapore tonight.. sad, time flies so quick. 
^^~
I'll update some other day. That's all for today, nothing to blog about =,=.
Bye~! 
              click to enlarge.
Do you believe that i actually made that up, lol, haha.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010 @ 2:56 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan