hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ In My Room. ♕

What is he holding,sword? 

28/8/2010,
Hello, it's Saturday. 
Happy birthday to Jo kwon, the leader of kkab~ His cake looks delicious. :( .
I don't know what to blog about. The internet is a bit lousy today -___-.
I want to watch SHINee Reality Show, but then the connection is too slow.
So i decided to watch on the other day. Perhaps after UPSR because next month i'll start doing my revision. SWEAR.
Uhh, the yunhanam days. Its about SHINee dating a noona.
Wtf,the noona is not pretty at all.. She looked like she had done a nose job =.=.
I just watched the beginning only, too slow connection. Buffer like hell. 
I wonder if its all scripted, because the noona is not pretty at all, and yet SHINee said that she is pretty. .__. 
Jonghyun was so cute during Yunhanam days~ His height T^T~
Why he don't grow? Hmm maybe he don't drink enough milk. kekeke. Just kidding~ xD.
My aunt will arrive by 8pm. Will be there to airport to fetch her! Woohoooo.
Listening to Supa Solo by G.na now. ;D.
Today have Music Core at 6.00PM KST. 
But, KBS World don't broadcast music core right? Only music bank. So,too bad.
Just like Inkigayo. SBS World broadcast it or? Don't know. I only can watch their performance through internet. Sad. 
I hate today's internet. Made me bored like hell.
ARGHHHH time pass so slow. T^T..
BYE


                          
His arm..
Saturday, August 28, 2010 @ 2:56 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan