hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ When there isn't anymore tears. ♕

look weird, but i still like :) !!

Good afternooon~! I'm so bored. 
So yeah, i was surfing around the internet and i found something that i'm interested to do which is this challenge. [SHINee 30 days challenge] 
So, this challenge is like this : 

SHINee 30 DAYS CHALLENGE. HAVE YOU DONE IT?
SHINee 30 DAY CHALLENGE
Day 1: My SHINee bias
Day 2: My favorite SHINee OTP  {skipped. f.m.i,scroll to bottom of this post}
Day 3: A SHINee OTP I don’t like  {skipped. f.m.i,scroll to bottom of this post}
Day 4: The SHINee member I think is most easily shipped
Day 5: Favorite song from Shinee World album
Day 6: Favorite song from Year Of Us EP
Day 7: Favorite song from Lucifer album
Day 8: Favorite song from a repackaged album
Day 9: My favorite live performance
Day 10: First SHINee MV I saw
Day 11: My first impression of SHINee
Day 12: A SHINee member that recently impressed me
Day 13: The SHINee member I think has changed the most
Day 14: The SHINee member I think has changed the least
Day 15: The SHINee member I would take home to my parents if we dated
Day 16: The SHINee member I would keep as a secret if we dated
Day 17: My favorite SHINee MV
Day 18: My favorite SHINee lyric
Day 19: The SHINee member I think has the best face
Day 20: The SHINee member I think has the best body
Day 21: The SHINee member I think has the best personality
Day 22: The SHINee member I think is overrated
Day 23: The SHINee member I think is underrated
Day 24: A SHINee picture that makes me smile
Day 25: A SHINee picture that makes me nostalgic
Day 26: My favorite quote by someone in SHINee
Day 27: A picture of my bias with someone else I like in another group
Day 28: If I could spend a day with SHINee, we would:
Day 29: If I could spend a day with my bias in SHINee, we would:
Day 30: My favorite song by SHINee of all time


I will start doing that challenge maybe today, or tomorrow. This is my second post for today, and i think you guys will think that i'm sick if i post the third post. HAHA.
We'll see later :). This challenge seems to be interesting for me. I saw a lot of bloggers doing these kind of challenges so i shall give it a try. Furthermore, i always don't have anything to blog about so this would probably help me ^^!
ANNNNNNYEONG :D .


should i start now?hmph.
[EDIT]
I DON'T KNOW WHAT DOES 'OTP' means so, i'll skip DAY 2 and DAY 3 until i finally know what is that. {i guess i will never know} . 


Saturday, September 25, 2010 @ 2:16 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan