hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Day 1 : My SHINee Bias ♕

Selca-ing.

Good evening, chingus! 
Now i'm doing my challenge.
So, i start now.
My SHINee bias is...........
Okay. Isn't it obvious that it's KIM JONG HYUN? ^^
Like, everywhere in my blog, in my twitter, in my facebook, you can see Jonghyun's face.
TBH, last year, I really like their first promotional single song, 'Replay' but i didn't bother to  
search for informations about them. When i first saw the MV of 'Ring Ding Dong' , i said something bad about Jonghyun and in the end of the day, i STARTED to like him.
HAHA. So you know the lessons learnt? Never hate someone because in the end you'll fall for him! <-lame ? 
So, i went on and on to like Jonghyun & SHINee until i completely FORGET about JOKWON!
But, i am still jo kwon biased okay? Just that Jonghyun ranks first in my heart. 
Jonghyun has awesome look, his powerful voice, romantic, & ABS! 
THE BEST THING IS THAT HE DON'T LIE. :) 
Everyone like people that is HONEST right? who doesn't?

And, i saw BoA's tweet just now. 
It was like this >
TRANSLATION : After the holidays and the popular song has been finished..: Shining SHINee will comeback!! Hehe I won’t get bored again in waiting room ^^ Hehe since morning I’m being treated with many good things from you, thank you ^^


After seeing that tweet, you know what was the first thing i did? I went to facebook and posted something funny ;D.
I'm so happy. I love you BoA for making my day. Huh SM family daebak! 

B2ST's Comeback stage next week.
Miss A's comeback stage tomorrow.
SHINee's comeback stage next week.
BoA's copy & paste on Inki,Mc & MB.

THESE FOUR MADE MY DAY :) 
There are more, but, couldn't remember.
HEHE.
BYE <3
Sunday, September 26, 2010 @ 7:40 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan