hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Huh huh huh! ♕


Hihihihi^^v, Jjong's wife is here to blog.
Anyway, there's nothing for me to blog about. Just feel like reviving my dead blog.
I just watched Star Golden Challenge (100807). Jong Hyun and Key were there in that episodee ! :D They were so cutee <3. Both are my bias ;D. Ahh i love being a shawol.
There's one game that they played, and Jung Ju Ri that bad girl tried to kiss my husband :@~ But its alright, her wish didn't come true. :P. 
I can't stop laughing when watching them playing the "hng" sound game. 
Jong hyun was so awesome lahh. Haha.

I just read a news @ alkpop.com. 
About Yoo Nina at fault for using SHINee's Jong hyun?
I seriously don't want SHINee's reputation to be ruined just because of that rumors. 
That Yoo Nina! If that rumors are true, i'm gonna chop her into thousand of pieces and feed it to the chickens!!!!! 
How could she try to ride on Jjong's fame! She's not good-looking by the wayyy:@ .
Jong hyun will not fall for her, hmphhh! -not saying im good looking, get it?- 
Okay, hopes that this rumors or whatsoever will stop. 
Even if Yoo Nina's is not at fault and its Jonghyun's fan's fault, i will still support my shawols =D ! (good shawol). 


                        
K, back to my day.
Today is like 50-50 for me. Worst part is that, that idiot Stanley came into my group without getting invited. What a *******. 
I didn't even gave him permission to join my group! What right does he have to come and sit in my group?! Like seriously! Don't he have any "harga diri" ?! Bodoh. There are 12 groups!!!!! BUT WHY MY GROUP?! I just don't understand.
HE SPOILT MY MOOD DURING THAT LESSON. He was like, so noisy okay!!!!! =.= 
We tried to ask him go away, but he just "bermuka tembok" and sit there like he didn't heard anything!!! I seriously hate STANLEY. He always try to get our attention. Annoying! Y' know,annoying@!$#@%$#^$. How many times do i have to tell him to STAY AWAY from me!!!!! He stinks!!! He doesn't bath that's why he stink and smells!
Shheeesh hope 2o1o to end quickly so that i don't have to face him everyday! 
HOPEFULLY HE DON'T GO SAME SCHOOL SAME CLASS WITH ME NEXT YEAR. PLEASE NO.
-.- feel like swearing now. =.=. He knows that we hate him and yet he still come join us. Teacher didn't even say he can come. One of the reasons why i don't want him to be in my group because he is very LAZY and IRRESPONSIBLE. 
I don't like my work to be imperfect,OKAY. i like everything to be perfect.
Whatever, don't talk about him. He don't worth. Ok. 

                        
      Accept the fact, he's mine. HAHAHA jk.

The author of this blog is signing out,
Annyeonghi Gaseyo~ 
Saranghamnida jong hyun oppa!
Thursday, August 19, 2010 @ 6:24 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan