hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Back after hiatus. ♕

Jjong's dog, Roo :D!

Hey, read the tittle. I'm back, changed layout,deleted some posts as I'm gonna make my blog public again. No more private (:. Hhe.
Don't you think my new layout is awesome ?! haha, just kidding.
I changed everything from the original layout. Even the navs, background, colours etc etc.
Satisfied with my own work now. (:
Ohyeah, my playlist is hiding behind my layout. So, too bad if you wants to off my music, mian hamnida :P .
By the way, i got 5A in the 2nd pre upsr, which is a good thing. But, i don't get anything T.T.
Jealous of Tiffany because she scored 5A and her parents got her something.
Its okay. It's only pre upsr anyway.

Tonight i'm gonna finish my homework @_@.
Recently,i'm very stressed about ENGLISH. So many to do, and yet if we don't do it nicely, she will go like :@ .
Hope my nightmare will end soon .
K, i don't have anything to blog about.
So that's all for now.
Goodbye :D.
                                                SHINee Fighting !
Sunday, August 15, 2010 @ 4:16 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan