hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Days nowadays.... ♕

are so.. damn busy :p.
Finally got the time to relax abit but having 3 essays as homework again..
Damn, this week we sat for the Pra UPSR 2. Got papers back, not all :D .
All i can say that this time's questions aren't challenging at all.
I'm not saying i'm very smart like that, but it's really easy.
Almost all of us in the class scored A ! Which is a good thing.
But then, i made some careless mistakes :( , if not i could've get higher marks.
I wrote wrong format in my karangan, the ending, for bm paper2.
I guess my marks will be cut because of the format. Hopefully I'll get A..well, let's see on Monday (: !
I'm not so confident, but....if i don't get A in bm paper 2 means i'll get 4A 1B. :( !!!
*bang wall* ! Okay so here are my so-called beautiful marks :D !

Maths - paper 1 > 37/40
         - paper 2 > 38/40
         = 94%
Science - 84%
BM - paper 1 > 38/40 = 95%
     - paper 2 > not yet.
English - paper 1 > 37/40
           - paper 2 > not yet.

Hehe that's all. Kinda satisfied ^^. Sometimes i get depressed because i made careless mistakes in questions that i actually know how to answer, but nevermind.. i can't turn back the time. Accept the fact that i made mistakes bah, a lessons i learnt xD !

Okay that's all, i have nothing to blog about. I have but forget it.
I don't wanna mention things like that.

End this with a picture of my future husband :

Today, SHINee won at Music Bank! Woo sho happyy !

Byebyeh!
Friday, July 30, 2010 @ 11:23 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan