hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ FUCKASS. ♕

Let me tell you .
I HATE MADAM MONE . 
SHE'S A VERY UNFAIR TEACHER. WHY DON'T SHE LOOK FOR THE TRUTH FIRST BEFORE ACCUSING US ? 
WHY CAN'T SHE BE MORE UNDERSTANDABLE. 
WHY ! Why she want us to respect her when she don't even respect us ?! 
She doesn't have the right to judge us,do she? 
Yeayea, we are bad mannered. We are still ourself ! Nothing can change us !
Sometimes i wish she can be like Teacher Lynn ! 
Rational and open-minded. Unlike this annoying and unfair teacher!
Its not that i want to scold her! But it is the truth that she is too over!!!! 
ALL I WANNA SAY IS FUCK HER!!!! She's also racist!!! Almost all of the CHinese got C in her paper 2 including me! Damn! 
Today is just too soi . 
Tuesday, July 20, 2010 @ 8:14 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan