hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ If its meant to be, let it be. ♕

Everyone says that love hurts , but that's not true. Loneliness hurts. Losing someone hurts. Rejection hurts. Everyone confuse these things with love. But in reality , love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and make us feel wonderful again ♥.

Listening to Over You - Chris Daughtry :(.
Nowadays has been busy with school works. A busy month for the primary 6 ><.
I locked my blog, it is better if nobody reads it. I feel more comfortable to express my feelings out like this. 
Futhermore, nobody even cares what I feel. 
Even if they cared,they'll only pretend and comfort me like everything will be alright.
But the truth is, things are never okay. I just want somebody to understand me.
Sadly, i can't have one. I don't know who should i trust .
Even the closest person to me also betrayed me. I'm sad,disappointed.
But does she even know about this ? When i'm sad, she don't seems to care anymore..
Yes,another important person for her appeared. 
Now,i'm not asking for more.. I just want to live a peaceful life.
How many times do i need to repeat that ? 
But life has to goes on right? 
Some things i will remember for the rest of my life because they are precious.
But, some i will not..because it only hurts me. 
I don't think what am I doing is alright. It never seems to be okay. 
I don't wanna break someone's heart. I don't wanna hurt someone.
I just want you as my friend in my face. Now isn't the right time yet...
I'm trying to struggle hard to get straight A.. but.. i know..there's no hopes already..
Too late to regret isn't it?
I know i am not important as always anymore,
Or maybe not even important in the beginning.
Maybe it is all lies, maybe it is all the truth..
What you tell me before, seems to be doubting me now.
Do you really mean everything that you once said before?
If you mean it, you wouldn't be doing this now..
*big sighs*.

You were never the best for me and i'm never the right one for you.
Saturday, July 17, 2010 @ 11:35 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan