hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ who is friend? ♕

i know i have trust issues. the thing is..the more shit i go through,
the less i trust. i get over the shit that i went through,
but my wall just gets stronger and higher. so high that you can't hop over that shit.
so strong,nothing can make it go away.....

why are you changing so fast?
i hate the new you.
i can't accept the fact i lost UUUU.
its been like a week already?
nahmind since u are having new bestfriends .
futhermore u're more happier...............................with them?
but I HATE !!!!! >:
so what if i talked about your new bestfriends behind your back?
>: its not like they never talked about me? rite?
ARGHH i just don't know why are u changing ur mind so quickly everyday.
u said u don like her. u don like being with HER
so why are you being so close to her now ???
sad much.

HIHI okay anyway im over it just abit paranoid just now. zz hehe but anyway i got my reassurance <: hihi i love people....everyone but you.


life's the same everyday.
URGH i wanna go out so bad. im so bored at home TT ley.
i am listening to I'm a Loner by C.N Blue now !!
that song is so addictive eeeks. it keeps stuck on my head ! ha.
BTW heheh FT Island's new album will officially released on 19th may^^
very looking forward to it ^^v its been so long alr k since they released a new album^^
FT Island will be making a comeback in Korea this coming August or September yey !
hehehh
nowadays internet line are so laggy k ! i cant even load youtube ARGH i want youtube so bad
what happened to the internet line? it was so smooth fewwww days ago !
and now they are giving me some laggy shit line? i can die..
i hate how life is always like this.
ok.
i shall blog next time.
-.- since its so lag >:

BYE,sign out.

Saturday, April 17, 2010 @ 7:16 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan