hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ i just wanna be happy ♕

wtfbbqsauce.
what internet connection is this?
lag like fuck. can't even load youtube.
AWW-.-
okay,
so,
exam has finally ended again :P
Yea, got 93% for mathematics..
70% for BM kefahaman -.-
alright. my bm has no improvement lol, at least my maths does :P
yesterday was supposed to get back our english paper 2.
but since some of them from other classes haven't sit for their exam, we had to wait -__-
aiya. though, english paper 1 is the hardest.
Like seriously, so many unknown words -.-''
but still , very very grateful that i got 34/40.
at least still an A T______T
wtf this one day holiday have so many homeworks.
ok,lazy wanna blog.
:>
7days more to my daddy's birthday!
but :( cannot celebrate with him.
its been 5-6years already,never celebrate his birthday right? -.-''
aww.

anyway,just changed my skins. nice eyh?
i took other skin's crap and put it in my skin.
hehehe.
maybe i should try to be a blog skin creator instead.
is there any HIGH salary?
i think no. hahahaha !
byes ,
signing out.
Sunday, April 11, 2010 @ 11:16 AM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan