hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Sweetest Memories ♕

Often, I think about the people who’ve walked away or drifted apart and it makes me really sad. So most times, I force myself to not think of it, and convince myself that there’s a reason why they’re not in my life now.

it is my fault to have you in my mind again?
NO !
something just comes across my mind all of sudden.
But why it has to be YOU ?
its true..that


"

It doesn’t make sense to let go of something you had for so long, but it doesn’t make sense to hold on when nothing’s there too "- unknown .

yes,whats the use of me holding on?
i wonder why does peoples always remind me about things that i don't even wanna hear again.
won't they feel bored ?
won't they feel guilty ?
won't they feel awkward ?
YES,they won't.
its my problem !! they shouldnt had bothered me about it .
It has nothing to do with them , arghhh .
it has been so many months already since anyone bothered me about it.
BUT NOW,some busybodies appeared .
cant they just shut their mouth up?
i wonder where did they know this news .
If the person that is having the problem is them, will they ever want anybody to know about it nor do they want anybody to busybody in their problem,yes?
the answer is no...
sometimes,we,humans,need to be more "timbang rasa" .
and i can sense that, this school,don't respect each other at all.
Just like,they has 2 faces .
On the other side,they tell different stories. On the another side,they tell another different stories again.
That is how.."desas-desus" always happens..
Since they so like to busybody,
they should be paparazzi when they've grown older . .___.
well..
hope everything will be fine , SOON :) .
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 @ 5:40 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan