hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ my love is straight from the heart ♕

my life is full of up and downs..

Hi I am back to update my blog again!
Im so good right^^v
blog been quiet dead right? <::
anyway,been thinking for the whole day about something.. ._.
i am so stupid that i don't even know what to do ,
somemore,there are some problems between farisya and my other friends,
don't really want to get involved in this anyway..
nor do i want to talk about this too ,
i shall left this behind , right?^^V
like i said in my previous post.. life just has to move on .
whats the use of me kept thinking about it anyway?
just face it with all our strength lah.. haha..
Anyway,my best friend, Tatiana's birthday coming up this Sunday!!!!
Hehe..been wondering what to get for her too O_O .
okayy..im so jealous T.T they all soon are gonna get an IC !!
I also want bah... still so long Y.Y
ok..
so,today in school, nothing special..same like the old days...old days?
but theres only one bad thing happened during extra class.
I don't really want to mention about it.
Futhermore,i know nothing much about it :O
Haha..still have homework to do later..(just notes lah-.-) ..
wtf,so much ketinggalan bah my notes :((((( ..
hoping teacher wont ceramah T.T


THE AUTHOR IS SIGNING OFF,
goodbye kiss to you!
>:D
am i being close to you?
how i wish its true:)





Monday, March 29, 2010 @ 7:52 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan