hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Two hearts always beating as one forever more ♕


Guess who's back again !

Okay..im sorry for the missing in action but you should know I'm a lazy person .
Exams are coming again .. In a week time ):
Omfg-.- luckily its the progressive test.. if not i will jump down the building as you all know that WE,primary 6 , when sit for pra UPSR,need to study all the topics from YEAR 4 to 6 .
So torturing isnt it? -.-
Ok,lets not really care about exam.

SOO,I don't really have anything to blog about..
My life is boring,indeed ):
Yesterday was my mother's birthday :O
Went to a restaurant , near Boulevard eat. :)
Lets skip the eating part oke...
Alright,so ..now im waiting for someone to online.
But,that someone did not lah..wtf..-,-
how many days i didnt talk to that someone already?
ok uhm.. uhmm...20days?
just joking lah,not that long .
I think that someone is angry at me -.-(so xiaoqi one)
Whatever lah, what can I do? Life just has to move on ..
Later..i need to finish up all my homeworks already zzZ ..


Helo..
the author is signing off.
Goodbye,

< / 3
And when I talked to you, as if we were strangers.
Are we? I dunno.
'Cause you disappeared.






Sunday, March 28, 2010 @ 11:45 AM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan