hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ I don’t mean to be clingy, I just miss you a lot. ♕


Hi, readers (: .
Its been awhile since i updated my blog.
Right.. was busy with exam,now its over already...
Got back my examination paper...
So....not satisfied with my result . :(( fuckkkkk.
bm paper 2 was the hardeSt ... :((((( .
i don't get whyyy...but i don't expect myself to get that MARK..
i thought i could do better than that... , but who knows...
well..almost all of the chinese people in my class got that grade? -.-
Maybe.....just maybe.....teacher is being "pilih kasih" .
now,lets not really talk about the result . -.-'''
cauz it would spoil my mood . :)))) .

these few days,tatiana and others was busy for the MSSR ..
so they never come to school but went to stadium.
How gooood , so jealouuuus , they dun't have much work like us to do .
-.-'' 4ESSAYS THISSSSSS HOLIDAY.
OMG -.-'' AWESOME. :)))
dahlah BM need to make peta minda,,,, shiiiiiiit betullllz. zxcfzxvxbvcb.
Haiiiz why is it everything that i want are so hard to achieve.
5A ? 5A ??? Sasaran ? My dream ?
Yes i want it .
Its my dream .
:) hope next pra upsr i will do better .
like teacher said.. take this as a pengajaran .
Next exam i must studyyy reaaal smart . :)))))) .....
really really really should be careful ..
:.-) .
Friday, March 12, 2010 @ 8:26 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan