hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Mistakes are portal of discovery ♕



Boy: What should i do?
Girl: Follow your heart.
Boy: What do you think my heart says?
Girl: I don't know... I'm not your heart.
Boy: Well, you're most of it.

Hihihi my silent and beloved readers !!
Today was the worst day ever in school !!
I did not cried,i did not. But felt so sad and emotional though.
Dang,why have to be so serious about that problem.
Its nothing..at the same time, i feel so sad for my one of my bestfriend..
This wasnt supposed to happen to her.. :(
I can see that she dont mean it .. ;(
sigh..whats happening around the world..
everything gone bad.
Now no more strict rules from you teacher..
Although sometimes i hate her for being so mean to me,she's the best english teacher ever.
Now i am gonna miss her stories that she always used to tell us, essays that she gave , jokes that she always tell and even her strict rules that i used to hate.
She never failed to make us laugh .
I swear, im gonna miss everything.

Lets make everything goes back to the normal .







Saturday, February 6, 2010 @ 8:02 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan