hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ This love isnt good unless its you and me ♕



You don’t know this yet but life isn’t supposed to be like this.
It’s not supposed to be so hard.
You’re supposed to smile.
You’re suppose to fall in love.
You’re not supposed to ache like this.
-
Hihihi !!
I am listen to Tired of Waiting !
Go and listen to that song !! Damn nice >:@ .
Fell in love with that song. Dont blame me! xD .
Today in school was so tiring ._.
All of the subject,we have homework. Eeyer. 2Karangan,heh.
I was absent to computer class today!
Don't have the mood of going computer class.
We just sit there like idiot,playing games,waiting time to flies.
But somehow,some of my bestfriends not going so i'd be real bored without them !
I saw the picture that my sayang tagged me in!
Issit muffin? Or somethng ;P . But i loved the star more. Which is taken by tiffany , aww.
But its okay im gonna look for a supercutecutecute picture that my sayang and sayang.no.2 will totally lovee it. meh XD .
Aww its so late now. Today i didnt online so much T.T.
Why lah we have to go school on Saturday. That's so tiring and damn ma fan !
I wanna have my beauty sleep without anyone disturb me D: t_t
cause everymorning my sister or my mother will keep on shouting till i wake lmao.
no patient! I not yet open my eyes then they keep on calling my name. sometimes damn annoyed then woke up then when i walked out of the room i will slam the door hardly in a pissed off way. LOOL .
I am so weird. I know . Other than weird, HHYPERACTIVE!!
Too much candies bahh . jkjk . xD
nooo. there's so many people out there loves me !! Which includes Tatiana,ChanMae and tiffany!!
I am not sure if Farisya do or she dont. ~ . ~





Labels: ,

Friday, February 5, 2010 @ 10:51 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan