hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ ♕


Yummyyy,just like youuu.


Annyeong haseo readersss !

nah.., this morning at school was so boring as usual -_-
But today was different, it was so relaxing ! :D
Theres no work for us !! Mdm.Jessica didnt come today !
Thats soo awesome since i forgot to bring my scrapbook XDDD .
Then English we played a game for th whole period ;PP .
But teacher want us to delay our Theme 2 : perindustrian project... ;O
Cause..she wanna give us another one !! About "Pembuangan Sisa Toksik" , must hantar before CNY. -.- And about perindustrian, we have to hantar it on 5thMarch !
Pra UPSR 1(by JPN) that time,i guess. =.=
Then BM today..did correction in book B..and teacher gave some work from the textbook :D !
=x . told you today was so boring.


Then afterschool, went home ;P .
Then.. played the computer for awhile,got bored so i went offline =.=.
Straight lie down on the sofa and took nap for 2hours LOL .
Yes i havent bathe that time xP !!
Then after i woke it was already 5pm! On the computer again,with my school uniform still !
Then after play..got bored again... =.= went to bathe. washed my hair xP .
after bath,blowing my hair, and others..i went to do my homework ! :D
after i done my homework, on the computer again and now Im here blogging , writing lame things ;P .
I havent packed my bag O__O . well..ok ..
Then my sis,xin smsed me to help her serve her cafe world -.-
I threatened her! I asked her to buy me coke but she said SEE FIRST , kns ahhhs .
I WANNA DRINK COKE SO BAD .. the cokes in the store my aunt wouldnt let me drink cos its for CNY D::: . AWWWWWW thats so sad. I SHOULD STEAL ONE CAN OF TH COKE :DDDD or shandy.. boooo xDD .
Im currently listening to CNY songs o____o thats so weird . LOL .
BYEBYE ALL <3
Monday, February 1, 2010 @ 9:54 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan