hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Templates/Themes ♕

Does anyone know about this?

the templates/themes on firefox !

AND !

the template/themes on googlechrome!

Oh gee its so damn cute and coool !!
I never knew that we can change the themes/templates on firefox !!

Wanna try? Wanna try? wanna change ur themes/templates?
Go to here and here !
HEHEHHHHHS. Oh ya and to remind you, these 2websites maybe cant be used on GoogleChrome! Im not really sure cause i never try o__o..
About internet explorer,im not sure too. Cause IE are too laggy for me D;
it'll kept on not responding ! =o
firefox th best k ! :DDDDD support firefox !
Saturday, January 30, 2010 @ 2:32 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan