hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ just becos' u know me then, doesn't mean u know me now ♕


What would you wish for if you could have one wish now?
I wish that theres no work,homework for me to do..

ugghhh sooo tired!!! omg you cant imagine how busy i am now in year 6!
theres so many work for me to do , the WORST is, im having sore throat -.- !
Im like to mad after school today -_- AWESOME thank you for ruining my day !
I even kicked the wall for two times !
Wanna know why?
COS..
-
-
-
-
-
-
CANT WAIT TO KNOW?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sabarlah..
-
-
-
-
-
-

COZ'
I did not finish my essay in time and ITS almost everyone did not finish it!
Teacher said she's gonna cut the mark for those who hand in the book tmrow!
SOO MAD OK .
SOOO UNFAIR FOR HER TO CUT OUR my MARKS !
she gave us 2essays, 1 section B and 1 section C .
why cant she just give us some time to finish it !
haha that would be real AWESOME if she give us 2weeks to finish 2essays <: ! She gave us 2weeks to finish our KT,that was fine,theres nothing wrong with it as i could finish it in time which is tmr the last day! But seriously, i hate colouring -_-;; just hope that she will not say something bad about my work ! Cos last year shes being so bad for not marking my book for no reasons! Maybe theres a reason she not marking it but at least tell me why ! NEVERMIND, that was the past so lets no really mind. .__. why should i spoil my mood just because of it. =P WELL.. today 's just a normal day at school except for the english period part -_- cos at the same time i was doing my essay, im having headache as the paper is terbalik , so i have to keep pusing my kepala to see the notes , pathetic right i know . yup the first we had BM.., did an essay which is "Lawatan ke pameran buku" ... quite easy though.. then after that we had SCIENCE!
Farah took teresa's book and told teacher that she did not finish her work. So the teacher ask her to stand outside for the week tapi tidak jadi , cause teacher took our book last saturday and she just gave back to us this morning! So me , and Farisya wanted to tell teacher that she took our book but well,Teresa was earlier than us tsk tsk tsk. Then..we had....english T.T till recess..so many period of english right i hate >:
then after that , recess .. > after recess > p.Moral, did KT while acting like im doing my BM essay hahaax ;x > after moral, english again. > then home sweet home !
=}


SOMEONE..cant wait for chinese new year!!
WHO? ME DUH ! ^^v of course me.. ;D $_$


You may not end up where you thought you'd be,
but you always end up where you're meant to be.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010 @ 10:08 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan