hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Suddenly ♕


I couldn’t come up with any words.
I really did not know I’d see you again.
Somewhere buried deep inside my heart.
I have longed and ached for you.

When I turn around I see the smiling face.
The face that is always there, behind me.
This dizzy feeling keeps me up at night.
Traces of you keep me crying again.

Tell me now, how was I wrong?
Tell me now, was I lacking?

I really desired you like crazy.
I always prayed that I could see you again.
I feel as though I will die like this.
Can’t you be the one coming to me now?
Please.

=

Nasi Lemak 2.0 by Namewee! Caught this movie just now with my second sister~  Walao Eh! It was really kick ah! 5/5 for it! Definitely NO vulgarities inside the movie, no racism, so i don't get the reasons why the government wants to ban it? :| It really is a great movie! Inspiring and touching. Besides, it's also funny whattt~ hehe. love this movie a lot! 
我们一起curry NEH

I have a lot favourite scenes from this movie, hehehe. I hope the government won't ban it!
Walao Eh! Go Namewee

'rasa sayang sayang sayang sayang eh~'

---

Anyway, promoting Vustin Hoober(Vivian the Hoo/ Vincent Hoo)'s video..


Watch it you fellow Josephians and Red Crescent members! =P

Friday, September 23, 2011 @ 10:16 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan