hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Heart to heart ♕

I don't know why, i can't move on.

So...i haven't been updating this 3 days.
Not because i'm busy training for annual parade, not because i'm busy studying, it's just me, who is lazy to type.. Anyway, there's nothing for me to blog about. Something that make me so pissed off this week is that annual parade has been cancelled. Like whut? In July, they postponed it to September, wasting our one week time to train in June. Now, we sacrificed our August holidays, our precious weekends, our sleeping time, our studying time, our time with family just to train for annual parade. Then now, you tell us that the competition has been cancelled. WHY? seriously? every school worked so hard. seriously?! I would very much like to kick the person who cancelled it to north pole. When our marching is ALMOST perfect, you go and cancel it? When winning annual parade is almost possible?! =____= now you make me so worn out, make me black like a tambi, how do you repay me?! arghhhh! seriously, it's too horrible for words! 
I don't wanna talk about it anymore. :@

-

Happy birthday to our almighty diva of SHINee, Key omma! He's one year older now, how fast time flies! It felt like it was only yesterday i said happy birthday to him. I wish him health and good luck in everything he do with SHINee boys <3. Love him to death xx 





생일 축하 해요!
shinee world. 
Thursday, September 22, 2011 @ 11:13 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan