hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Grandpa's 82th birthday ♕



Celebrated my grandpa's 82th birthday at Park View Hotel today! This year is different, soooo different to 2009's. It's probably because most of them aren't in Miri.. some are in Johor/Singapore.. But still today is a great day! It would be funner with every family members here though..

Let's start my post with a picture of my little niece.. Nana!

She's the monster! 

And my little cousin.. Makiyo. or Jong Wen Wen. 



My cute little cousin! Silvester? I don't know how to spell his name. Or let's just call him 'Ah Nung'! :D He's 5 years old now, how fast time flies... He use a touchscreen phone much more better than me -_- and he can speak so damn fluently now! 

The newest phone, LG Optimus 3D.. still okay for me. o___o


And...my cousin Makiyo who is only 8 years old, already have a TOUCHSCREEN phone for herself... hmmm young kids nowadays~ haha. 


cute cute cute!




Cousins~

After the talkings and taking pictures..here comes the food being served! Yummy yummy :B
T__T delicious, so so so delicious..


why is he smiling like that??!!?!? haha




 The soup!

Asked my little cousin to pose for me..muahaha and she turns out looking like a pervert. hehehe just kidding!


Yummy~

Fish fish fish.. I don't eat fish u.u.


Sea cucumber? LOL

Prawns... and i don't eat prawns u.u cause my mouth would get itchy if i eat them. but sometimes i still eat prawn! =P 


Camwhore. LOL

Ah Di Ge! :P






Deng deng deng...
here comes the cake!
Happy 82th birthday, grandpa! Wish you a healthy living! 





Too obsessed with Angry Birds?

The adult side. Haha :b



Blur family photo.. 2011! That's all for my grandpa's birthday celebration post.

Here's a photo from 2009, during my grandpa's 80th birthday..
All the family members were inside the photo! Too bad, this year some of them aren't here..haha. How fast time flies huh? In a blink of an eye, two years had passed without us realizing..

A photo from 1999, during my grandpa's 70th birthday.. how young were we that time? We were all young and cute.. and now, everyone had grown up! 
Sunday, September 18, 2011 @ 10:01 AM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan