hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Flagsale'11 ♕

Flagsale oh flagsale! 

So...
Flagsale was yesterday and two days ago. Good and kind girl like me, of course, had participated in it. It was such a great experience. Even though my station was only at the airport, i had a lot of funs! 
Thanks to those who donated generously, there's even one 'angmo' who donated RM100 to us! And definitely no thanks to those who took me like an invisible girl, yo man, at least answer me when i asked for donations! Didn't donate, nevermind. But at least don't just walk away like that. I even bowed and said thank you although i got ignored! And to those who said 'i'll come back later', thank you so much for coming back to donate! I know it's wasting time, but think about how many lives you can save/help even if you only donated RM0.10. Every single cents means a lot to the unfortunate ones! 

Here's some pictures to be shared...





Can you guess what were they doing? 

Pictures above were taken on last Friday, during briefing time.


SJRC's trophies.. :D


Pictures taken on last Saturday, during the 'Majlis Kokurikulum 2011'.. stupid. That morning, was busy like heck. First, had to go to school with Red Crescent UNIFORM to fetch the VIPs.Waited for the VIPs for so dang long. Then, had to change to our dancing costume as I was going to perform. Seriously, our performance kinda sucked. Hahahaha. I hope it's our last time dancing that ribbon dance, i'm so bored of the chinese song eventhough i was the one who chose it. -_- After dancing, straight ran to  RC room to change to RC tshirt. Didn't even change properly, just simply wear the rc tshirt and ran outside to ask for donations from the VIPs and some parents.. blabla. After that, waited for my mother to fetch me to the airport for flagsale. pfffttt. I was stucked with Tiong for the two days. Hahaha he's such a great leader. Got bullied by me. Kekeke



At the end of the day......
I'm very satisfied because we reached our target! ^^ After all these hardworks that we pulled off, we successfully accomplished what we were targeting for. Anyway, i have something to complain... my leg was tired like what the hell after standing for the whole damn day. I was so sleepy too. -v- and that's why i didn't attend school today.
The end of story.

Not to forget,
I saw Namewee at the airport so many times at the airport yesterday! Too bad i didn't asked for his signatures.. i did not dare to do so because i was wearing Red Crescent Tshirt. So yeah..anyway, it's great to see him in real life! Like finally, i get to see how he actually looks like in real life~ 
Monday, September 12, 2011 @ 5:37 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan