hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Sparks light ♕



I remember.. :)


Super duper love this song! Fell in love with it the first time I hear it. Yang Yoseob and Bang Yong Gook rocks! Okay change topic. So, only one more week left before exam. And I seriously don't know what to do now. I have no idea how to study for Geo and the feeling sucks. History is far more better than Geo. Who the heck on Earth invented Geography and History? History is yesterday, like duh. I wish History and Geography never existed!!! Screw the people that invented these two subjects and screw the goverment for changing the formats of our english testpapers! :O double boo!

If you understands chinese and you want to emo.. I recommend you this song. 


Heard it from the Tv when I was sleeping. LOL i don't know why but I will always automatically wake up when I hear a really nice song on the television. O.O is there any name for this habit? i find it weird and unique though.. any of my readers ever experiene this? 

That's all for today.. Next post might be something related to 'pedobunny'! Weeeee. I love my pedomousie so much!!! bye ;)


Why all of sudden, I am so in love with Red Crescent? Suddenly, the thought of joining band disappeared just like that. What happened to me? Did someone just poisoned me? 

Thursday, August 11, 2011 @ 9:58 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan