hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ I'll treat you like trash ♕

I miss everything..
I miss how we used to be.
How we used to be so close with each other,
sharing almost every problems together,
laugh together,
try our best together,
play together..
What happened to all that? :(

It's sad to see that we all no longer spend time together. It's sad to see how much our friendships has been torn apart. It is sad, frustrating, paranoid to see all these.. What happened? I don't know... :(
I just miss last time a lot... Now, going to the 'old' 'koperasi' and seeing nobody there, breaks my heart..
It was once crowded with RC members almost everyday... Now there's only silence. No more noises..no more laughters..no more jokes.
It's just........ :( !!




MAYBE...
I should learn to let go and accept the fact that peope change from time to time.
I would want everything to stay the same, but how? Like I said, people change..
Few more days left.. I'm wondering what to do.. T___T


我最亲爱的 ,你过的怎么样?
Wednesday, August 10, 2011 @ 10:10 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan