hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ A post specially dedicated to my 'dry' mother, Yee Sii ❤ ♕



I just called to say I love you
I just called to say how much I care
I just called to say I love you
And I mean it from the bottom of my heart

Look at the title of this post, you can already guess that this is a dedication post to someone. Yes! This post is  specially dedicated to my 'dry' mama, Siaw Yee Sii!

See, my dry mother so pretty and sexy one :)

This 'dry' mama of mine is a very caring and nice person :). Everytime I emo, she will definitely be there for me one. I still remember during Sports Day, I cried for some reasons, and she accompanied me.. What a nice 'dry' mama I have! I don't know why I so emotional that day, but I really have to thanks this 'dry' mama for being there for me =D Not only she calmed me down, she also bought me a can of 100plus drink. Haha. 
And then the second day of Sports Day, i sat alone under the sun. She brought her umbrella and came to talk with me. That day, the weather was terribly hooooooooooooot. 
Then then, i remember, got one time.. This one is the most funny de liao.. =P During foot drill training for sports day, she, as our seniors guarded us. She kept on telling us to correct our mistakes, but she didn't notice that she stepped on dog's shit. I saw her stepping the dog shit with my own eyes! I wanted to tell her but I was afraid that the other seniors would punish me if i talk.. Haha.. So when we 'jemur' under the sun, she walked over me, then I told her that she stepped on dog's shit.. I will never forget her reaction!! So cute arr.. When i told her that, her reaction was 'Issit?!!'.. xD I wanna laugh also cannot because jemur under the sun.. haha.. :) Good times good times.. Hope she be more careful next time, don't step on dog's shit anymore hor dry mama :) I will try to smile more one =]]] See I put so many smileys in this post.. No emo de feel le hor? =P !! 
Okay lah.. I don't know what to write liao.. Must listen to the song above ohh. :D
I love you my dry mama, Siaw Yee Sii! 

When she form 2.. haha.. So super cute de her hairstyle! Sorry sorry, steal from your blog one, dry mama :P 

I wanna drink cola.. Few days no drink already.. Miss you cola :(
p/s: Sorry readers no proper english in this post@@
Sunday, June 5, 2011 @ 2:14 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan