hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Wae ireoni~ ♕


I'm back from orientation camp. Summary during the orientation camp :
1) Prefects tortured us like what.
2) Tiring.
3) Tiring.
4) Tiring.
5) Alone. (Chan Mae went home earlier cause she fell sick ;___;)
6) Cabaran Fizikal was the only fun activity.
7) I love checkpoint 7! Ballooooons :D
8) How many times did i freaking said Good morning/afternoon/night to all the seniors? -.-
9) Senior Ramahdan is nice ^_^
10) Girls' toilet is very small. -_-
11) Water is small like pee.
12) Tiring.
13) Very MALANG.
14) Stupid eggs.
15) I dislike some of the boys in my group -_- seriously they wouldn't listen. Feels like punching them!
16) Why am i the only 1A in my group?????sfkaopfakls;a
17) muscle cramp =.=
18) So-not-delicious food! Can't even finish them, but forced to!
19) I miss home.
20) So much mosquitoes =;='
21) PREFECTS YOU HAD FUN HUH? !___!

Yes so that's all -.-. I swear i will not join camp anymore. 
My muscle cramp is so freaking pain -,-. How am i going to survive tomorrow?
Can i please have 1 day of holiday? I'm so tireeeeeeeed.
Oral test tomorrow, bunch of homeworks, everything else.
Not to mention i'm the assistant for 1A. How tired am i?!!?!  I don't even have much time for Kpop, tumblr and etc. WAEEEE T_____T


I don't even know what's the point of your post. Are you pointing back to yourself? Why don't you REFLECT YOURSELF in the mirror  first before saying others? You're not much difference to them anyway. Pathetic much :O.  Please go and learn.......
Sunday, January 9, 2011 @ 10:58 AM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan