hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ We're all the same, anyway. ♕


Oh hi xx. See that picture up there? Yes that's my OTP Junseob.
Holiday is over soon. School, again, school. What suck the most is that i'm not going to kolej. Well, sad story bro. :-( Maybe it's my fault for expecting too much. Alicia got accepted so she's going there, and what really surprises me is that she's staying at the hostel! Well, good luck to you then Alicia ;P. I know you're scared of the ghosts, right? Just kidding. I'm going to St Joseph, even though i hate it...i have no choices. /sigh/ What is l i f e? /big sigh/ 

My eldest sister's friends, Leroy and Natasha are both now staying at my house for a few days. :<.... Got guests at home, i'm still as bored as always. Sad life, yeah, my life. 
I don't know what to blog about, bye.
Waiting for Mblaq's comeback. Their teaser oh nom nom nom~ BEAST is going to take a break after this week's performance, yeah, so freaking happy for them. They're going to SHINee's concert, like really!? :> I'm going to miss them~ ;> Hope they will spend their break time wisely^^. Will be waiting for their comeback keke. BEAST fighting 
Everyone fighting ♡ , 2011 is coming, rah rah rah. Then 2012...then we'll all die. /loljk/
Tuesday, December 28, 2010 @ 10:31 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan