hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ A short post On Blogger ♕

Hi blogger.
Im OFFICIALY dead from this blog. not really. will update when i got the time xD.
Though, my posts on "onsugar.com" is the same as the one from here.
I imported them to there. But my new posts isn't posted here.
Okay.. idk what to write here either =.=' .
Feel like closing this blog, but over and over i think.. no need to close lah. so many memories here bah! ^^ since january ok ._. . LOL .
Who knows one day i might be back to blogger? :P
T__T maybe one of the reason I come back here is :
- because blogskins.com has more gorgeous skins
- because onsugar.com don't have much layout T.T (they're pretty simple ._.)
- because i got bored of onsugar.com
- because i missed blogger
- because it is easier to edit the template in blogger. (quite hard in onsugar.com, i always mess them)
- because I LOVE BLOGGER ~! no matter what. haha :B

okay..that's all i can think of -.-. silly much! ^^
but i think onsugar.com is also quite kwute :$ thats why i joined .
hahahahaha lolz crazy person is i . kk..

BYE. THE AUTHOR OF THIS BLOG IS SIGNING OUT. :d






Saturday, June 12, 2010 @ 1:37 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan