hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ ♕

Hihihi bloggies . I'm here to update my blog.
I'm good enough to update once a week. heh.
So yeah.... just get back my report card. Not satisfied with the result though ._. .
I got 14. 14 out of 48. HMM , i deproved . Last year i was 13 now i am 14 . woo.
Teacher Mone said to me and my mother that I need to improve in Kefahaman ? :b And she said I'm good in all subject just that my kefahaman need to be improved. She asked me not to talk in class,always listen to her while she is teaching.. Lol as if i can do it =P . Then I need to take my book and ask her when i don't understand later T__T. So that is only what she said lar . Then about the payments... i lost the borang so yeahh never pay , hehehe . :P next monday teacher will tell me what to pay ^^. ok .
No more to blog about.. hehe. ..  later going to library with Chan Mae, Tiffany,Grace ! ^-^ heh.
Saturday, June 26, 2010 @ 9:22 AM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan