hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Bought wrong chocolates?! ♕

!! HEY stalkers !
In my previous post, I did told you guys that I bought two bars of chocolate right?
I said " After cutting hair, we went to Morsjaya...i bought 2 bars of chocolates...yum yum .
Hazel nut and whatever nut. oh no i ate CRISPINA. haha just kidding. "
I didn't realized that I didn't bought Hazel nut.....yet i bought MILK instead!!!
I just realized it now..... no wonder there's NO NUT INSIDE because i bought wrong !
Damn stupid me. -_____- How can i take wrong ?!!?!? argh argh did the cashier exchange my chocolate?! Just like what the security did to Mr Bean?!?!?!
Awww. No hazel nut for me already. What a waste of money .
But anyhow, the flavour of Milk, not bad too.
HAHAHA but its too sweeet :O for me. -___- i'm gonna suffer from diabetes soon.
(TOUCH WOOD) .
Alrite....what a big mistake i made......how can i buy wrong ? lol .....
HOYA, its 10.31am only.
I'll blog again later on in the evening !
MISS ME ! :D

Sunday, May 9, 2010 @ 10:23 AM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan