hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ New fresh. ♕

Hihihi ^^v !!
Just created this blog !
without no one's help of course :P
I edited the whole things myself,so shall I credit myself there o. o?
The actual and original one is at here,so that means i totally ripped it , mwahah.
At least i did not o.o upload it on the blogskin website? :P
I still learning how to edit some of the HTML though :O ~
Well i took 2hours to edit the whole things =) ~
i shouldnt talk so much crap now ==''
i m going bed now and byebye.

im gna add th music tomorow,LAZY~!
Thursday, January 21, 2010 @ 11:19 PM
NEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan