hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ so goodbye ♕

so goodbye, don't cry and smile. those exhausted years, for the sake of you i will forget.
so goodbye, to the lonely me who once hide in the dark. 
i need you. i need your love again.

Today had training with the four of them, and we were all crazy! Had a fun time laughing with them. Hope Saturday quickly come and go. Feel so lazy to perform on that morning! :@
\


Watching City Hunter :)
-

Training time.....




xx

Burned my ear :(
asdjkaljeiafjkdalsjdklajksdlajkdlajdksladsadasfdfsjgkldas
feel like disappearing!
Thursday, September 8, 2011 @ 8:32 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan