hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Stay strong ♕


So, in your eyes, i'm nothing.
In your eyes, in your head, in your mind, in your heart, I'm someone who you can be mad at for no reasons all the time, I'm someone who you can take as the reason why you hurt yourself, someone who you can put the blame on.
I am not your black sheep.
It is better if we don't speak at all.
Because if I do, i will cause the situation from worse to worst.
I don't care what is your reasons, i don't care what am I to you after you realized your mistake, I don't care everything. Everything you say is just a fake. I'm not that dumb to not realize your lies.. I am a girl and i can sense things.
So what If I seems fragile? I can stand still and strong. 
So what if I emo? I still look happy on the outside, don't I?
All these does not matters at all..

I got to move on and be who I am...

& to some lifeless people,
in case you stalks my blog, please stop spreading rumours of me and other people.
you don't know anything, so don't simply assume things.
don't judge a book by it's cover as well.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011 @ 7:24 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan