hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Beach Cleaning ♕

Beach Cleaning! I had a great time with everyone~  谢谢大家!
Woke up at 6.05am and took bath. Blow-dried my hair and ate breakfast.
-
Reached Tanjung Lobang, met friends at the playground. Played for a while and then gathered together! Then, the cleaning started. I was in group 1~ Started from the brigde there.. picked rubbishes everywhere, picked those cigarettes and I found a 护身符 on the ground~ I thought it was rubbish, and i almost picked it up. When I reached out my hand and slightly touched it, i realized it was an amulet! Yellow in colour and has words in red colour~ Then i quickly ran away -_-. That time got a bit 害怕 feeling. Nevermind then, continued picking up rubbish~ 8.25am, everyone gathered together. Took group photos. Not to forget, there's also a group photo with MBM lorry. Squad until my leg got a bit pain :x

Then, washed hand and had breakfast!!! 

While eating we played on the 'spring' thingy~ Had so much funs with them. Then keep on playing because no more cleaning~ We were like crazy people shouting here and there!
Too bad my daddy&mummy a.k.a Yong Ching & Soon Fatt no come today~

Jackie, so high for what o?

Everyone went crazy on this 'spring' thingy.

Then go buy drinks.. 我们看到 the bubble thingy. Few of us bought it and played with it~



Romantic! Too bad these pictures were taken with my phone which everyone knows it's quality sucks like shit.. Argh, should've brought the camera D: .


我亲爱的....


Went back home at 10.35am. Reached home, no electricity! 12pm like that then got electricity, sucks man. Then 1 hour later, no electricity again. What the heck?! 
Went out to eat Rojak with family~


After that, went to Imperial Mall. Bought few things~ keke, quite satisfied for now.
Look at what me and my sister did....

Vivien did this. :)

Weeee~ SJRC spirit!



Happy hungry ghost festival! Take care everyone! :)
多保重!


我想快乐的时光永远不会结束

我希望可以再次重复这些甜蜜的回忆...
不幸的是,我们不能倒带回溯的时间。
无论如何,这些记忆将永远是在我的心里!!


____

This will be my last gift for you. 
:)

Sorry that I showed you guys my crappy english. HAHAHA well.. I can't always type in proper english right? 
Saturday, August 13, 2011 @ 7:23 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan