hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Appreciation Night'11 ♕

Sorry for the slow update, but I'm too busy with my own stuffs to even update my damn blog. Exam is around the corner and I guess I have to start working my butt out! But, i aint' starting my revision until i've finished all my  assignments :( weee sucks to be me!

So yeah...

Appreciation Night 2011.

Anything special? Hmm, yes it was special and fun. But something happened and the whole freaking night sucked badly. So you think you're the boss now,huh? Arr. We could've have a better and awesome night without all those stupid bitchy dramas!! Luckily I was able to let go of my sadness and enjoyed the rest of the night! But not until the dinner end...things started to suck again after the damn dinner end. Don't give me that kind of glares. I'm so sorry but who are you to control me...? Who do you think you are...? Do you have the rights? Why does everything have to go as what you expected it to be? At the end of the day, is everyone happy? Why ARE you guys so damn selfish to even care about others' feelings? I just don't get it why.

My mood was so spoiled that I did not get the chances to take nice photos..urghurghurgh fyl~



Actually, this is where i sit. But........

I was asked to move to here......*sucks to be me*

Brother..

My dear.


Alvin the chipmunk!~!

SEE!! His smile is so cute!! 

Blur! Me and Tiong :)




Sorry..I don't know what to capture..mood was too spoiled -_- even the camera was bitching with me.

Baboon see what see? :)





Ni men shi wo de xing guang~~ The form 4 ajks sing it better.. But form 5..hahahaha. 

Mrs Dinner, Vivian and Mr Dinner, Lim Kian Kiat. 

Mae~~

Yes. That's all for the suckish yet awesome night. I need to start doing my assignment. BAIYEOM!

By the way. Watch the video produced by Vincent Hoo(pro photographer :P whuahaha)! For Appreciation & Installation Night' 11.




Here's version two :

Monday, August 8, 2011 @ 7:22 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan