hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ When i fall... ♕

It's hard for me to continue.. Things will never be the same as I try to fix them up..
I feel so tired to continue my life..
Things never seemed to work out perfectly for me. I can't seem to have a great day at all.
It feels like i'm the only one here, struggling sadly.. Who can i share my problems and opinions with? I don't think there's anyone out there are willing to listen as I voice out my opinions and problems.. Yeah, my opinion doesn't matter afterall. Every words that came out from my mouth doesn't matter. Sometimes i feel so hurt by certain things that you do.. I tried my 101% best to not give a fuck about it.. I don't know why i have to care so much.. I don't know why i put so much efforts and hope when I know i will eventually  get disappointed. Can you tell me why you have to prove me wrong all the time? Why? Can you stop giving me false hopes? I feel so hopeless. I feel so useless. I don't wanna be this emo.... I also want to be happy...  :-(

Maybe it's all my problems.. maybe i should not voice out my opinions at all.. maybe i should just stay silence at the corner as i watch the others smile and laugh happily..

Not to mention.. i'm turning 13 very soon.. People around me are laughing and teasing me just because i said i'm tired of living.. Yeah.. I know i should be grateful that i'm very blessed with no disabilities.. Nevermind.. As I said earlier, my opinion doesn't matter.  Nobody will ever understand other than my bestfriends. I feel that i'm getting even more closer to Chan Mae now! It's great as we shared everything just now. I feel great.. It has been so long that we haven't talked like this..
Mass exam is coming up.. I might as well just fail.. I am hopeless.. Practical might kill me.. I don't even know how to immobilize injuries. Sucks to be me. Why should i go for mass exam anyway.. since i have thought of going to band next year...but i still haven't made up my mind.. uh.. sad life.


So far, June has been a disaster month.
Wednesday, June 8, 2011 @ 9:32 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan