hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ fool again ♕

^o^ Cutie!

Another boring Monday. Grrrr. I missed Dream High episode 15 :-( Aww it's alright anyway since i have the whole episode stored in the computer.
Nothing much happened today. I woke up at 9, washed my face, came online, watch tv. I need someone to entertain me like seriously..... Even dramas,games or variety shows also can't kill my boredom. This whole week feels like a year to me... At the same time, I also don't feel like going to school. So tired of 1A already! But, i'm so excited to know my test result...and of course the winner of story telling! 
Other than listening to song and texting, is there anything else i can do? ToT. 
I miss 2010...How i wish we can travel back to 2010... 

The small boy up there! He look like Taeyang, right?!? Haha, i met him during Chinese New Year! He's so cuteee. I forgot what he like to call me already...was it 'sa po'? I don't know his name. I forgot to ask. Nevermind! 


Let me just stop here. The internet is so lag and i have so much trouble uploading some photos during the CNY(why am i writing about CNY after a month? -.-). Sigh. Facebook is so lag....damn it. Stop adding useless stuffs and features....don't look cool at all. Just go and fix the problem...not adding stupid feature -.-. 
Monday, March 14, 2011 @ 11:10 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan