hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Breathe in breathe out ♕


Hai-yeom :)
It's 12/12! Woo, let me write down how many more days to go..
TODAY  : 'Welcome To Beast Airline Concert'. It's BEAST's mini concert today, it last for 4hour and a half, let's hope that their concert will go smoothly ^^ Today is also Seungri's birthday. Happy birthday Maknae!
2 more days to Onew's birthday/ My eldest sister will be coming home!
7 more days to Junhyung's birthday!
3 more days to know the result of Kolej!
9 more days to Vivien's birthday/Winter Solstice Day!


On 10th December/10 :
Went to Brunei to eat Sushi :) It was nice~ but couldn't finish the Unagi thing i ordered :(. What a waste right? Hehe. I woke up early in the 7 to prepare myself~ Well not really..i woke up, washed my face, then straight away turned on the TV. Changed the channel to 324, Cruel Temptation episode 57 was on the TV. ;) Eventhough i already finished watching that korean drama, i watched that episode again that morning. keke. After showering, woke up my second sister~ Blow dried my hair and went online :D. At 10am, we went to Brunei by car~ So much memories flashback. I still remember my father always bring me to Brunei when i was small :(. After eating, we went to the whatever Supa Save to buy things~ My sister bought m&m chocolate, while i bought a big bottle of Coke for myself o_O. 

Okay so i admit i'm too obsessed with coke nowadays o_O no, not because of Junhyung. He's not even my bias! LOL. But i love the six equally. No of course i love  Doojoon and Yoseob more.

you wish you're cute like him, right?

After buying things, we went back to Miri~ boo~ Rained heavily^^. Guess will be back to Brunei for Sushi again eh? With my eldest sister! :D

Uuh~ Time flies so quick :( soon it'll be schooling time! I don't even miss my friends this year...but i miss my best friends :(. So sad that i can't go to the same school with them next year.. Each of us are going to different school -.-. Well, we will see if i can go to the same school together with Alicia ;_____; .
Nothing more to say... so, bye.
Sunday, December 12, 2010 @ 1:27 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan