hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Mysteries Of Life .. ♕

It has been like a week since i've touched audi uhhhhh.. ? Heard that audi got patch. =) but i'm not gonna patch my audi anyway,i'm lazy,duh.
So...yesterday went out with the girls.
And yes,finally caught "The Karate Kid" after so long!!! It was a totally awesome movie.
I don't mind watching a second time man!!! Jaden Smith is just so cute.  seriously! :D
I give ratings 5/5 ~ Enjoyed that movie .
Tomorrow is going to school ! It's just so damn freaking awesome that our pra upsr extended to 27 July !!!
=DD i have nothing to sayyyy.
no pictures.
lazy wanna continue.. =.=
Sunday, July 4, 2010 @ 1:45 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan