hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Over ! ♕

HI .
Exam is over ! Means i can throw my books away already ! Aye matey !
I think i got distracted too much. I just finished reading a story book..my sis borrowed it to me.
" TOTALLY CRUSHED " .... nice eh ? Happy ending ! haha.
Okay i'm a little bit off topic here. Let's get back to the exam thingyy. .
Sooooo, 4days of exam finally ended. Got some papers back.
All papers got A, but................. bm paper 1 got B which is so disappointing because i'm just a mark less ! 78% .____. . If not, i would have get all subject A, but not paper 2. I think i will score B in paper 2 again. Let's see on Monday. What if i got an A ? how how . if is that so , all important subject will become like this > 4A 1B . i don't like baa.. why don't alang alang get 5A -____-.
I put a very big hope on this exam bah. I sooooooooooo damn hope i can score all A . -______- is this even possible?? nobody knows. But whatever it is, i'm satisfied with other important subject.
Maths,science and english, i improved by few marks .
Maths i got 95% in overall.. English,paper 2 not yet get back but i'm sure i got an A in it. improved in paper 1 too. 39/40 :) .
Science, from B to A. great isn't it ? only BM paper 1 not great :( .
People say i'm "pro" when they heard i got all A but 1 B. whats so great about it.
just normal . nothing much ! whatever lahh i tried my best.
but i did a great mistakee ! there are clues in the paper, but i did not focus . if not , i might get an A...anyway, very grateful that i improved :) .
tsk . nothing else to say .
my sweet mistake... hope its not too late to change. =/
Saturday, May 22, 2010 @ 10:26 AM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan