hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Where did I go? ♕


Hohoho, my blog has been dead for almost a month. Sorry for my laziness but i don't feel like updating at all, heh. Anyway...
0. On CNY eve, went to Jordan's house to eat and highlight of the night : I walked from Boulevard to Parkson with Jordan. Took an hour plus and reached back his house at 11.30pm. Lol :>
1. Open house on the first day of CNY. Went visitings with family at night. Jordan followed . Went to cinema to watch 'Journey 2' around 11pm with Jordan, Natalie, Vivien, Leon and Jordan's aunt.
2.  On the second day, visited relatives' house. Went to Jordan's house in the afternoon. Then went to temple. Then went back home, Jordan followed. At night, went to Mr Sia's house. 
3. Third day, stayed at home the whole morning and afternoon. Went to Merdeka Mall to watch 'Ah Beng' with Jordan, Vivien, Leon and Ling around 11pm. 
4. Fourth day, went to Jordan's house in the afternoon, his relatives' house at night. Hmphh

Okay i don't remember anymore..hoho I only know that this year's CNY is kinda boring. Verrrry less visitings. At least I had fun :D

Bye.

Thursday, February 9, 2012 @ 8:24 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan