hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Happy Valentine's Day! ♕

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! It's ending in 17 minutes and how was everyone's day? I had a great day all thanks to Liaw Tze Han! Thank you love for the gift, i like it a lot and appreciate it! ♥ 

But you're a piggy liar for telling me it's small! Haha. Anyway, the teddy bear's name is 'Apuidu'! It's a chinese name. Means fat something something. Jordan named it hehe and it's him anyway! :)



♥♥

And he came to my house just now, asked permission from my dad and aunt to bring me and my sister out to eat! Had a great time but vomited at Beach Republic. I hate having car sick~ :(

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan