hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Oh my sky! ♕

omagad hahaha i look weird smiling with my teeth hehehe. somemore there's two holes omgf WHY CANT I HAVE PERFECT STRAIGHT TEEEEETH. *sigh*



Chinese New Year is coming so soooon! Hopefully this year would be a happy and fun one since last year was so boring. My dad came back last year but he stayed at home everytime we go out for visitings. This year he isn't coming back for CNY but some of my relatives are. How sad!! We all never get to gather together! :( *fucking jealous of other families* nahhhh whatever it is lahh. Happy Chinese New Year to everyone! Have a blessed year and hopefully money will drop from the sky keke kidding! 


just a short post to clear some dust heh you do know i'm that lazy to update my blog......RIGHT?ekeke
Saturday, January 21, 2012 @ 9:59 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan